NATIONWIDE Solar LLC (“NATIONWIDE”) respects the wishes of those customers and prospective customers who do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from NATIONWIDE . It is the policy of NATIONWIDE not to make a telephone solicitation call to
- Any person who has requested that NATIONWIDE not make such calls to the person’s residence or wireless number; or
- Any person who has put his or her telephone number on a national or state Do Not Call registry, except as otherwise may be permitted by applicable law.
Anyone may be placed on NATIONWIDE Do Not Call list by
- Sending a written request to NATIONWIDE at: NATIONWIDE Solar, LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 919 N. Main St., Mooresville, NC 28115.
- E-mailing NATIONWIDE at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling NATIONWIDE at: 800-908-8992.
- Requesting a NATIONWIDE customer service representative to place such person on NATIONWIDE’s Do Not Call list during a telephone call with NATIONWIDE .
Please also remember
- Your request must include, at a minimum, your telephone number.
- If you have multiple telephone numbers, tell us all numbers that you want to be included.
- You will remain on our Internal Do Not Call List unless (and until such time as) you ask to be removed.
- If your telephone number ever changes, you must give us your new information for your “do not call” status to remain in effect.
If a consumer requests a copy of NATIONWIDE’s Do Not Call policy, we will send a copy via U.S. mail or electronic mail. The Do Not Call policy is also posted on NATIONWIDE’s website (www.mynationwidesolar.websolutionsbd.com).